Not in Store - Usually Ships in 1-5 days.
Other Books in Series
- #1: Guardians of the West (The Malloreon #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: King of the Murgos (The Malloreon #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Demon Lord of Karanda (The Malloreon #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Sorceress of Darshiva (The Malloreon #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Seeress of Kell (The Malloreon #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
Here is the epic conclusion of David Eddings’s enthralling series The Malloreon—two magnificent novels in one volume. This monumental fantasy follows the story of two age-old opposing destinies locked in a seven-thousand-year war for control of the world, its gods, and its men.
Troubles mount as King Garion, Belgarath, and Polgara pursue Zandramas, the Child of Dark, across the known world. The wicked creature has abducted the King’s infant son for sinister purposes. If Garion and his companions cannot reach the Place Which Is No More, as the Seeress of Kell has warned, then Zandramas will use Garion’s son in a rite that will raise the Dark Prophecy to eternal dominion over the universe. Only the Seeress of Kell can reveal the mysterious locale, but first Garion and Polgara must fulfill an ancient prophecy in the mountain fastness of the Seers. Although Kell is closed to Zandramas, her dark magic can forcefully extract the intelligence she needs from one of Garion’s party. Setting traps and dispatching her foul minions, she is determined to claim the world for the Dark Prophecy. But Garion will let nothing stand between himself and his son. . . .